Non-Profit Development Team ( Interested? )

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
You can become a REAL game developer. Learn the basics and get resources that will let you get profits from your game!
  • I will put them on the Completed forum

• or PM them to you if I can

• If you know anywhere I could get something better please tell me

SuitedSpider

There are many places you can get things like I have made but what I have made you won't find anywhere. All of my games from now on are going to be made from absolute scratch. Meaning I or members of the Apox Inc team will be creating the Art, Music, Style, and Levels from here on out. Nothing will be premade, we will be using no templates. We will also be be creating much more now so be expecting to see more games on this profile. We are working on something really special at the moment.

• SuitedSpider: Before spamming the forums with endless messages, please use the Search function and Google or any search engine as well.

You are obviously a young beginner in game making, all the informations you need are already out there for you to read.

Start with the tutorials and notice the several categories available.

Also try not to post several messages in a row, if you forgot to add something, use the edit function, the little pen on top right of a message you posted.

• Can you post some of your previous works? I'm quite interested to join your team as a game developer.

Thank You very much for your response Herks! I am glad you are interested!

I will send you a preview of my current work once it is up!

• SuitedSpider: Before spamming the forums with endless messages, please use the Search function and Google or any search engine as well.

You are obviously a young beginner in game making, all the informations you need are already out there for you to read.

Start with the tutorials and notice the several categories available.

Also try not to post several messages in a row, if you forgot to add something, use the edit function, the little pen on top right of a message you posted.

Thank You Kyatric for posting this here. I did not know he was doing these things, but I am glad to know.

• Inc: Just a quick question, do you use game engines other than Construct 2? Although Construct 2 works great as a prototyping tool, it will soon become unmanageable if you plan to build something larger than usual.

• My Apologies for the spam I didn't understand the rule about it

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • My Apologies for the spam I didn't understand the rule about it

SuitedSpider It's a widely known rules across multiple social platforms. I appreciate your apology.

• Inc: Just a quick question, do you use game engines other than Construct 2? Although Construct 2 works great as a prototyping tool, it will soon become unmanageable if you plan to build something larger than usual.

Herks Are you sure you read the initial post?

I started out designing multiple things such as coding, mapping, modeling, texturing, animating, level creating, architectural design, lighting techniques, and etc. When I was bigger into game design I was on a team called Lox Studios. We worked on Cry Engine 3, Unreal Engine 3, Unity, Source, Blender, libGDX, Leadwerks, Esenthel Engine, Hero Engine, and of course Construct 2.

• SuitedSpider can you show me anything that you have worked on or anything of that matter?

My requirements are as seen below [quote:29yw2cqb]

-Prior Dev Experience either personal or on a team
      -Construct 2 Experience
  • : Yes, I've read your post, but I just don't clear about whether you will use Construct 2 on this project or not.

• : Yes, I've read your post, but I just don't clear about whether you will use Construct 2 on this project or not.

Herks Ahh my apologies. Yes this project will be done using C2!

• : That was great, can you tell us more about the game idea?

• : That was great, can you tell us more about the game idea?

Herks sorry for such a late response. You did not mention me in the post properly. You have to write the entire name out. It should look like, "@Apox Inc:" or "That was great Inc, can you tell us more about the game idea?". You have to use my name in some form of a sentence or before any punctuation.

[quote:2jbs56cl]

Story Line Teaser

You are Erebus and in your blood line runs the blood of the Blue Erebus. An ancient power that your ancestors have discovered and learned to control. Your species have diminished and it is your job to unveil your past. You will take Erebus to mysterious lands and lands unknown. Are you ready for this adventure? Are you ready to wield the power of the Blue Erebus?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)