No longer looking for somebody who can build a signed apk^^

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your own beautiful snowman in this fun game!
  • So I created a phone game and, well, I am too dumb to actually make it work on a phone. I failed to build it in PhoneGap, Monaca AND Android Studio, and I give up.

Is anyone here willing tocreate me a SIGNED apk file ready to be sold for a few bucks, maybe 50 euros or something? I don't care how you build it as long as the job gets done^^

• The latest versions of Construct 3 can directly build a signed APK for you.

• Yes, but I am not going to upgrade because this will be my last phone game any I am NOT a fan of the constant need to keep paying for a subscription^^ I am perfectly happy with C2 :)

• So I created a phone game and, well, I am too dumb to actually make it work on a phone. I failed to build it in PhoneGap, Monaca AND Android Studio, and I give up.

Is anyone here willing tocreate me a SIGNED apk file ready to be sold for a few bucks, maybe 50 euros or something? I don't care how you build it as long as the job gets done^^

Hi!

I can surely help you. I have started the working on Construct 2, Construct 3 and Phaser.io frameworks for development of web based Games, so kindly try to get requirements for (Html5 / Construct 2 / Construct3 / Phaser.io) web based games and other technologies as well.

Please connect me at hayden.cis at gmail.com or $kype: cis.am4 to discuss further.

Thank You Hayden :)

• hi,

well, i tried but both yourmail and skype don't work :(

• Hi ezekiel,

I sent you $kype request. Also you can ping me hayden.cis20 at gmail.com

Look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Hayden

• Sent you a mail, let's see if that one comes through^^

• This offer STILL stands because apparently it's way more complicated to give away 50 bucks than you'd think...

What exactly is your problem?

To sign an apk is not so difficult because this is done by Phonegap as well as by Cocoon in the build process. You have to give a key that you create yourself on your computer.

If you describe more in detail I can explain. We just set up the whole process for our app from Construct 2 -> Export to Cordova -> Build in Cocoon/Phonegap -> Publish on Google Play Console (internal, for testing).

On the way we had some issues, but in the end it works fine.

We also do not want to subscribe to C3 ;)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well, if you own a C2 license, why don't use that 50 bucks to get the first year of C3 with your discount? Then, you'd be able to make as many apks as you want. It's dead simple to do. Much easier than the other methods.

• Because I didn't know there was a discount o.O

I'll look into that, and how to cancel after a year. Thanks :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)