Need Team

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
  • My name is Joshua Minger, I been with Unity last 3 years, Torque for a couple years, and many other engines before then. I use to work with Pokemon World Online on the level designs 4 years back. I helped to make almost all of Kanto region. I was also a community Admin for the official wiki.

I currently am the CEO for Prion Games LLC. I plan to grab a quality team from here to make some great quality games, that we can self publish, sell, and of course enjoy. This will be a contract profit sharing position to all who join. If we get any of the games to hit big I plan to re structure all the contracts to be full time positions.

I am currently doing a game solo as of now called A2: Avengers vs Aliens.

What I need is a sound/music composer, 2 programmers, 2 artist, 1 spriter/animator, and lastly community assistant manager to help me in all the business end of things and promotions.

if you feel up to the task, want to work for a real upcoming company and want to share on the experience please message me in the following ways below.

PS: You must be 16 years old to join, no 15 1/2 etc. You have to be already 16 when you ask to join. I will need full legal name and street address so I can make up the contracts.

To get in touch:

mingerjoshqbv@gmail.com

prionteamqbv@gmail.com

PM me here.

Reply to this thread.

Thanks, Joshua Minger - CEO Prion Games LLC.

• curious if you have an approximate time frame to put out your first team game, will it be a month, couple months, year?

• curious if you have an approximate time frame to put out your first team game, will it be a month, couple months, year?

Will be less than 2 months. I have most of A2 done already and I did it all myself.

• Hi,

I am posting Ryzon/PrionGames Certificate of Administrative Dissolution.

Everyone, avoid fake companies that do not do any work, that do not pay money to others.

• Hi,

I am posting Ryzon/PrionGames Certificate of Administrative Dissolution.

Everyone, avoid fake companies that do not do any work, that do not pay money to others.

That isn't a fake company, it is just a company that hasn't paid its fees and filed its report.

Which makes this poster the ceo of nothing at the moment.

But agree, my chest hairs are tingling on this one... any contracts drawn up under this company name is void/null etc.

and what is suspect is director is only 22 years old and poster talks about all this experience... Ummm, it doesn't add up.

Suggest poster get his ducks in line... quickly, or tarnish his reputation.

• You can see the other thread:

viewtopic.php?f=160&t=80338&p=655985

PrionGames been banned on Unity forums multiple times.

Do you want to know why PrionGames was banned from Unity Forums:

The use of offensive language in any form.

Trolling or off topic discussions.

http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/168752 ... test/page2

Discussions on pirated software or illegal activity.

http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/166065 ... ost1149695

Abuse, threatening or discriminating behaviour.

http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/167155-Consultant-�-Montr�al

Abuse, threatening or discriminating behaviour.

http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/165110 ... or-company

• eskimojoe

I've reported him. Did my own digging, very suspect.

• What is worse is the developers, artists and modellers duped into giving free work for him, and do not get paid. This is not funny. Some developers have worked for more than 6 months for free and terminated without payment nor royalties owed.

When they attempt to get money, they find a person who constantly keeps recruiting others into their project, no business operates at the address specified, no valid phone number. All there is, is a company that has no money, the owners do not pay to renew company license.

• What is worse is the developers, artists and modellers duped into giving free work for him, and do not get paid. This is not funny. Some developers have worked for more than 6 months for free and terminated without payment nor royalties owed.

When they attempt to get money, they find a person who constantly keeps recruiting others into their project, no business operates at the address specified, no valid phone number. All there is, is a company that has no money, the owners do not pay to renew company license.

Never do profitshare if you value your time and skills (unless your doing it for fun).

Always get 10-25% of the sum upfront ( this also work as an cancelation fee)

Also, when somebody presents themself as an CEO but has no budget......run!!!

• eskimojoe: You are bumping a year old thread from someone who hasn't posted in those forums in a year.

You're right on the principle IMO, but witch hunting never was a solution.

DUTOIT: As mentioned in the sticky post "Read before using this forum"

[quote:dbc7gf4q]Anyone who engages in deals/working arrangements etc DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK.

[...]

Use entirely at your own risk. We also will not moderate, support or assist with problems on this forum, or verify accuracy of posted information.

Thank you for not reporting posts from this forums, it's entirely up to the users to use and browse at their own risks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sure, not a problem.

Just a heads-up to warn other people about this person.

• eskimojoe: You are bumping a year old thread from someone who hasn't posted in those forums in a year.

You're right on the principle IMO, but witch hunting never was a solution.

DUTOIT: As mentioned in the sticky post "Read before using this forum"

[quote:22oel2iw]Anyone who engages in deals/working arrangements etc DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK.

[...]

Use entirely at your own risk. We also will not moderate, support or assist with problems on this forum, or verify accuracy of posted information.

Thank you for not reporting posts from this forums, it's entirely up to the users to use and browse at their own risks.

New forum structure throws me, didn't realize it was posted in that forum. The breadcrumbs aren't as obvious anymore. Probably because I am color blind and it blends with background color.

Also didn't notice the age of this post, so agree it was bumped.

Won't report posts anymore in this section, will triple check from now on.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)