♪♫ Nathan Cleary Audio - Seeking New Projects! (Unity, Armor Games & More!) ♫♪

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Construct 3 Plugin Unity Ads, Banner, Interstitial Ads, Video (Support C3 build service)
  • --- BIG PROJECT COMING UP BUT STILL OPEN FOR 1 MORE! ---

Hey everyone, I have a big long term project coming up which I'm very excited about but I have space for 1 more project in my schedule at the moment to fill up my schedule.

So if you need Music, SFX or Audio Implementation now is the time to GET IN TOUCH!

Thanks,

Nathan

• --- NEW ISLAND BUILDER PACK RELEASED! ---

I've just released my newest Music Asset pack over on itch.io and will soon be available on my other storefronts such as Unity and Gamedevmarket!

For now, head over to itch to get the package or check out the album release version over on my bandcamp!

BC -> nathancleary.bandcamp.com/album/cute-island-builder-music-pack

Itch.io Download -> nathanclearymusic.itch.io

Thanks,

Nathan

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • -- NCM Horror Engine! ---

So for the past couple of months I've been learning coding and blueprints through the Unreal Engine and decided to also brush up on some of the new features in Wwise.

So I made the NCM Horror Engine!

A Horror Game Demonstration of 3D Spatial Audio using Unreal Engine and Wwise where I did everything in the implementation, from the Programming all the way through to the Mixing and Mastering. Have a look, listen and enjoy!

youtube.com/watch

Thanks,

Nathan

• --- New Immersive Audio Project - 'dissapearance' ---

Hey Everyone!

It's been a long time since my previous update as I've been venturing into creating my own Games in Unreal and with Wwise as of late. Lot's of Audio work, Composition, Coding, Narrative Writing the whole works! Challenging to do it Solo but SO REWARDING!

I'm also open however for some more Composition or Sound Design Projects so if you would like to work together on your project, now is the time to GET IN TOUCH! Beer!

Follow my Game Dev updates over on Twitter too and see you around!

twitter.com/Ncleary123

Thanks,

Nathan

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)