my first project

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • >

> > If you need music or sound effects let me know. PM your email and I will direct you to my work. (I've not enough rep to post links yet in the forum).

> >

>

> thats amazing i will send you my email soon. do you have anything to show.

>

just seen you need 500 rep to send a pm. its to stop spammers. we can work something else out whenever

I need you skills for another simple project. I would need underwater sound effects, if that make sense.

ill have a prototype up on youtube soon.

• ok there's a new project the old one is on hold. the new game is like spore and mitos.is.

I'm looking for fish sprite art and water and game sounds. I hope to sell this game once I buy a personal licence.

and master construct 2

check my channel youtube kripto kalus for the 2 concepts, and I need some help with the water effect and what the best settings are and a background sprite bug

• I can do some sound effects for you no problem. If you search for saltline on google, one of my sites comes up as the first page. You could contact me through there.

• I can do some sound effects for you no problem. If you search for saltline on google, one of my sites comes up as the first page. You could contact me through there.

great thanks we can talk later

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ok I have the personal licence but I still can share anything on the forums. wtf is that about anyway. ive got another prototype right now for theres always a bigger fish it will be on my YouTube channel as usual THAT IS NOT A LINK

• I have experience doing rpgs on rpg maker, long time ago. I never did a proper rpg though, most of my project where side-scrolling action games using rpg elements from the engine. Using construct I have a little experience (I'm working on a small project right now, to see if it's worth to buy a personal license), but I can code almost everything I have on mind. I'm also learning how to do sprites.

you could really help right now with the sprites I need a mockup fish for the player. any colour of fish but blue or anything that could clash with blue I need the sprite to stand out so that I can fix a bug with water effects

• I have experience doing rpgs on rpg maker, long time ago. I never did a proper rpg though, most of my project where side-scrolling action games using rpg elements from the engine. Using construct I have a little experience (I'm working on a small project right now, to see if it's worth to buy a personal license), but I can code almost everything I have on mind. I'm also learning how to do sprites.

we would need a lot of different fish behaviour I would really like to have other fish just swimming with the play when I'm testing different mechanics

is there any other way we could talk without the fourms

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)