Mega Man Inspired Open Source Game

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
10 Orchestral Soundtracks / ~2 mins each / 11 audio clips in total
  • Hey everyone! I've previously posted about the game in the Works In Progress section and wanted to come here to see if anyone would like to team up with me in designing it. Mainly, the only thing I need is some concept and map guys. I'll make the actual, solid maps, myself, but I just need someone that'd be willing to help me bring forward the concepts of the game, including gameplay, story, map design, etc.

I'm also looking for some sound/music guys, if you're interested, but otherwise I plan to just use music and sounds that can be found at OpenGameArt.org. I am willing to work with just about anyone, but I don't really need any programming or coding.

The game is going to be open source from the bottom up, and although it is original, it's really just contribution to the community of Scirra, to produce possibly more Mega Man fangames. If you do make a game seperate from my project using my source, please let me know that you did, I would really like to hear about it and play it. I'm excited to see what people might make with it.

If you want to see the original, more detail post about the project, look here:

This post contains the source, demo on Newgrounds.com, and the concepts already in place for the game (aside from the story, which I will include in later posts)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)