Matthew Dear - Audio engineer/SFX & Dialog artist/Composer

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Template for a generic save / load system, fully documented in comments and video
  • Hi!

My name is Matthew Dear and I am a games music composer/sound designer currently looking to work with game developers.

I have been playing and composing music for 10 years covering a wide variety of styles and contexts.

I have also been playing games for over 10 years, covering a wide variety of genres and formats.

I have Pro-quality orchestral and band virtual instruments: East West Quantum Leap library, NI Komplete, FXpansion, etc

allowing me to create rich and diverse pieces to suit your brief.

I am also currently doing a Berklee online course on audio implementation using Wwise and Unity.

You can view my Soundtrack, SFX and voice acting portfolios on my websiteMy past work includes:

Sakura Fantasy - Steam visual novel - SFX & Ambiene'Puzzle House: Mystery Rising' - iOS game - SFX‘Alf, Bet& Gam’ - iOS game – Music & SFX‘Garden Raid’ – Flash game - SFX - soon to be released

‘The Boy With Bombs’-iOS Game - SFX‘Lost Soul’-Kongregate Game - Music‘You Can’t F*cking Lose’-Newgrounds Game - MusicCurrent Work Includes - Sakura Dungeon (SFX), Omegalith (iOS, SFX & Music).

I also score to moving picture/trailers, examples of my work here:Please get in touch if you like what you hear, my rates vary depending on complexity/style and can be flexible to meet your budget.

I am willing to work for rev-share if the project is right.

Matthew Dear

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)