Looking To Form a Mobile App Team

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic template for any App you'd like to create (with texts informations, links and some special plugins).
  • Hey guys, I've been working on developing apps for several months now and I'm interested in getting a long term team together to develop them. I currently have numerous ideas for mobile games, several of which are already thoroughly planned out and sketched. I'd like to team up with at least one developer and graphic artist / animator.

I'm primarily a graphic artist and animator, so I don't enjoy programming too much, nor am I extremely effective at it. However, I enjoy the full development of games, including character design, story boarding, level design, user interface design, concept art, animation, etc.

If anyone is interested, I'm nearly done developing my first app in Construct, so gaining a collaborative effort at the moment would be extremely beneficial and a great, quick way to start!

Feel free to inbox me for details.

• Um, im 14 so idk but I dont get why people say program when you dont code with construct

• Um, im 14 so idk but I dont get why people say program when you dont code with construct

That's semantics; whether you click on things or type them on keyboard your end product is the same.

• Hard coding is more fun , go learn a real language :D

Anyways , you should post some of your animation or artwork

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I pm'ed you. Seeing an example of this first app would be interesting also.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)