Looking for Team mate.

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
  • Hi, i am looking for a team mate who is willing to create small android and iphone games. Just for fun , or maybe for some more serious projects later on.

If you are interested contact me plz on skype.

Cry.development

• And do you mean the technical side of it all ? Or are you looking for a designer who can make the levels, characters, animations and even some music.

Cause I'm the latter ^^

• It really is a friendly advise; if you link some of your work of any kind (graphics, games, music, animation...etc.) people could see and get a rough idea before jumping in.

• And do you mean the technical side of it all ? Or are you looking for a designer who can make the levels, characters, animations and even some music.

Cause I'm the latter ^^

i was looking for someone who can do all of it, as i can do it too,But two people are better than one.

• It really is a friendly advise; if you link some of your work of any kind (graphics, games, music, animation...etc.) people could see and get a rough idea before jumping in.

I am not gonna link any work, because i havent done anything yet.

I was looking team mate , with whom i can start working on something , anything

• Well not going to lie, I'm useless when it comes to programming/coding etc. But I can do what I previously mentioned

• > It really is a friendly advise; if you link some of your work of any kind (graphics, games, music, animation...etc.) people could see and get a rough idea before jumping in.

>

I am not gonna link any work, because i havent done anything yet.

I was looking team mate , with whom i can start working on something , anything

Do you have a concept/idea at all?

• what kind of talent do you bring to the team?

are you an artist yourself?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yep i am artist. I do the game graphics. I made many 2d backgrounds Limbo like , black and white

ex32 as he said, link some of your work of any kind.

• elafreat he has no work to show. he doesn't need a team mate, he needs someone to show him how to do this and that in C2

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)