Looking for simple game maker :)

0 favourites
  • 14 posts
From the Asset Store
Turn your photos from your phone or home computer into a jigsaw puzzle
  • Hello

I have a website and I impelemented some of my games I made on the free version. I used AJAX to get URL and save the scores and I have 4 games so far. I ran out of ideas and I'm looking for someone who can make simple games built for highscores (no need highscore system! I built it on my server side), I will show you example of games.

I will pay each game if needed directly to Paypal

Leave some contact details if your interested :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well what's your website so we can see example expectations. And what range are you paying for the games?

• can i see sample of games needed ?

thanks

• Well what's your website so we can see example expectations. And what range are you paying for the games?

Example:

pokeisrael.net

I will need new game every week/month

They are very simple but I need people to be creative ^^

I will pay 2-10$ each game depends on the quality

• > Well what's your website so we can see example expectations. And what range are you paying for the games?

Example:

http://www.pokeisrael.net/?page=minigames

I will need new game every week/month

They are very simple but I need people to be creative ^^

I will pay 2-10$ each game depends on the quality

sorry, but personnally i think if somebody pays as much as $119 for Construct2 license, he wont do a game for 5-10$, just a heads up

try to increase you budget a bit and you may get some proposals

regards

• Well before I ever jump on anyone in regards to cost. I often like to check out standards of living, country economy. Heck someones low amount to us might be particularly higher for them. That doesn't mean I am able to do so. But there could be valid reasons. So I like to do research

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Israel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_of_living_in_Israel

themoneyconverter.com/USD/ILS.aspx

I like to consider what values we are talking about. If I have something simple and they are offering to them a high cost. Then I'm willing to slide.

Yeah sorry. that's small. You asking for a game that I'll work on for about 1 hour. On top of that my art skills are terrible. But I find that polish really eats time up and even on the most simple games. I would want at least 8 hours to feel comfortable on the give out level.

$10 per game is just way to small. But maybe there are others with already finished simple games that will offer up. Heck there are templates you can use in C2 that are pretty good to work off of :). I suggest using them to start :)

• Hello there,

I am interested in doing business with you.

Please email me at contactief@nsxstudios.com so we can discuss further.

We have many games for sale and could potentially develop more.

• Well before I ever jump on anyone in regards to cost. I often like to check out standards of living, country economy. Heck someones low amount to us might be particularly higher for them. That doesn't mean I am able to do so. But there could be valid reasons. So I like to do research

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Israel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_of_living_in_Israel#Standard_of_Living_in_Numbers

http://themoneyconverter.com/USD/ILS.aspx

I like to consider what values we are talking about. If I have something simple and they are offering to them a high cost. Then I'm willing to slide.

Yeah sorry. that's small. You asking for a game that I'll work on for about 1 hour. On top of that my art skills are terrible. But I find that polish really eats time up and even on the most simple games. I would want at least 8 hours to feel comfortable on the give out level.

$10 per game is just way to small. But maybe there are others with already finished simple games that will offer up. Heck there are templates you can use in C2 that are pretty good to work off of :). I suggest using them to start :)

Well I never asked you to sell it to me for 2-5$, but many people can and they make/made games and they can earn extra money by selling them for me

Everyone can buy games for this price (good games) at CodeCanyon for 10$ so don't fool yourself

• > Well before I ever jump on anyone in regards to cost. I often like to check out standards of living, country economy. Heck someones low amount to us might be particularly higher for them. That doesn't mean I am able to do so. But there could be valid reasons. So I like to do research

>

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Israel

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_of_living_in_Israel

> themoneyconverter.com/USD/ILS.aspx

>

> I like to consider what values we are talking about. If I have something simple and they are offering to them a high cost. Then I'm willing to slide.

>

> Yeah sorry. that's small. You asking for a game that I'll work on for about 1 hour. On top of that my art skills are terrible. But I find that polish really eats time up and even on the most simple games. I would want at least 8 hours to feel comfortable on the give out level.

>

> $10 per game is just way to small. But maybe there are others with already finished simple games that will offer up. Heck there are templates you can use in C2 that are pretty good to work off of :). I suggest using them to start :)

>

>

Well I never asked you to sell it to me for 2-5$, but many people can and they make/made games and they can earn extra money by selling them for me

Everyone can buy games for this price (good games) at CodeCanyon for 10$ so don't fool yourself

WOW! 10$ for a good game. That incredible! Thanks for the tip:)

• hi theUnreal, I sent you a PM. I also have a few small games I think you'd be interested in them :)

• hi theUnreal, I sent you a PM. I also have a few small games I think you'd be interested in them :)

Just noticed there is an inbos here.

Replied!

• didnt mean any offense , i personnaly bought some games on codecanyon like you said, but this is not an exclusive-rights code, the same code can be bought by 100 other people and thats how they make the return,

no bad thoughts, we are all friends in scirra forum :)

• didnt mean any offense , i personnaly bought some games on codecanyon like you said, but this is not an exclusive-rights code, the same code can be bought by 100 other people and thats how they make the return,

no bad thoughts, we are all friends in scirra forum :)

Where I said I need "Exclusive-rights" code?

and you still pay 10$/game..

• Please PM me.

design.phuochuynhsxk@gmail.com

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/121259255/Protect%20garden/index.html

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)