Looking for JavaScript Programmer

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
  • Hey all,

We have a team already in place, a number of game ideas under development, but our programmer for our MMO game ran into some real life issues that are constricting his time greatly.

As such, we need a front-end User Interface programmer who is skilled with Construct (or any other HTML-capable publishing IDE), or in raw HTML/CSS/JavaScript for a web-based MMORTS.

We CANNOT pay you.... yet. However, if you are honest, competent, and sane, you will be written into the contractual basis of the company and be rewarded greatly once we actually launch. We will be launching a Kickstarter in about 2-4 months depending on how quickly we can get this UI finished.

No server/database knowledge is required, as I am doing all of that already and all of the calls will be made using HTTP AJAX GET requests. Also, you will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement as part of any contract that is made.

If you are interested, please private message me your contact information on this forum. Feel free to post questions, and I will answer as I can.

Thanks,

gumshoe

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)