Looking for Dutch designer to set up team!

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
A whole set you need to create a gorgeous winter 2d game
  • Hello i am menno 15 years old and i started working with contruct 2 half a year ago.

I have been searching for a dutch designer for ages but i couldnt find anyone.

I know how to work with contruct 2 and make cool things with it only i cant draw or design at all.

So now i hope that there are some dutch poeple that wanna team up Im going to set up a internet site soon.

For more information and if you wanna team up contact me on the following links.

Email: FreezeGamesDEV gmail.com (dont forget the i couldnt use it yet )

(p.s i need you on skype anyway so you can better add me if youre intrested )

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Any good reason to be limited to Dutch only?

• No not realy if you want you can help me can you?

• Hey Menno, I'm Dutch, but not looking to team up as I'm already in my own business. But, if you need some art in the future, you can always contact me!

• Another dutch guy here..

Unfortunately my skype has got issues, but if I can help just shout out..

I am however more than 2.5 times your age..

• I would be more than happy to help I am young as well but I am not dutch. Just pm me or email me.

• Another dutch guy here..

Unfortunately my skype has got issues, but if I can help just shout out..

I am however more than 2.5 times your age..

he man i will contact you it would be very nice to have a designer im looking for 1 for a big time

• Hey Menno, I'm Dutch, but not looking to team up as I'm already in my own business. But, if you need some art in the future, you can always contact me!

Thx i wanna make a big project with a lot of work the problem is i dont have a designer if you can send me some work on the email below i will take a look

koelkastgaminghd@ gmail.com

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)