Looking for complete HTML5 games (Must support mobile)

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Comprehensive localization solution for Construct 3 projects, no addons required!
  • Hello,

I'm currently looking to license (paid!) HTML5 games made using Construct2. These games have to support being played on PC and Mobile devices.

Since I'm a noob on this forum I can't send direct messages. If you have a game you'd like to license (and it works on mobile and pc) please post a link to your game and way I can contact you!

Thank you!

• Hello mtmtmt,

I can help you create HTML 5 Games.

If you are interested you can contact me on Skype ID: cis.ron or send me an email at

Looking for your reply.

Regards,

Ron Anderson

• Hi there!

I have recently uploaded 2 games to Google Play, both of them can be played on mobile and pc. The first one is called Abc Hunt and it's a game made for children. The other one is called Sticky Bee and it's made for kids and adults. Sticky Bee isn't completed though but you can download it for free and see what you think. There's no music in it etc. I always make everything myself, including the music.

I have more games coming so if you are interested then send me an e-mail.

Have a nice day.

Tommy

• Tibolli, thank you for the message. I'll take a look.

Ron > At this time I'm only looking to license games that already exist. Do you have a portfolio of complete games available?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello mtmtmt , I leave my web, where I have all my games, all playable from pc / mobile:

http://ixelgames.weebly.com/juegos.html

I leave also the last one that I have not yet uploaded to my page, created for the Jam:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/694030

If you want to try this from direct server without going through Newgrounds, send me an email and I'll pass the link for you to try it;)

If you wish to license some, you can contact me through this email:

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)