Looking for C2 developer (unpaid)

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • Hello,

I am working on so many projects that I feel overwhelmed and maybe someone is interested in working in one of them.

I am looking for someone who wants to get experience and already knows the basics.

This position is unpaid and published game will have your name in the credits.

Hundreds of people will play the game.

• if you are working on so many paid project then share revenue with others, you will have quality work for your games ... my 2 cent

• if you are working on so many paid project then share revenue with others, you will have quality work for your games ... my 2 cent

Hi, I didn't mention that I was getting paid for the projects.

• Hey, it's not really made clear what state these projects are in. Do they have the art done and just need programming? Are you the artist? In fact, what exactly is your role?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey, it's not really made clear what state these projects are in. Do they have the art done and just need programming? Are you the artist? In fact, what exactly is your role?

Hi,

Thanks for your question.

It will depend on what project the person wants to choose.

There is one upcoming project where I will do the logic in c2 + marketing and another guy will do the art and logic in c2.

Another project, I am doing the art, marketing and the logic in c2.

There are projects that are not started yet.

These are the choices that can be made:

Strategy game 10% done, fixed tower defense 0%.

I will add more as to what are available.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)