Looking for app developer (profit share)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
The internet is bombarded daily with new apps (app is the short term for application)
  • I am a graphic designer, i work at a games publishing and distribution company in the UK.

I have been thinking about a tower defence/ wave control game for a while and recently started to design some aspects of it.

I have great support from work with advice and potential backing if it is successful.

Im looking for a developer to help create this game and take an even share in everything that comes out of it.

I have explained the idea to a few people and it seems it could be a great game if realised. I have a cool mechanic that will make the game really interesting and different from others.

if anyone wants to know more or is interested in getting involved please email me

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I started up my own small game company (with about 7 people) would not mind talking to you more about your ideas.

• Hey I've actually found someone to work with now, I'm sorry i didn't see your comment till now. Im always interested in starting new projects, if you want to speak please email me.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)