Looking for an artist able to draw Don't Starve like Characters & Monsters.

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
From the Asset Store
Draw It!
$19 USD
The objective is to correctly guess and complete the missing part of the picture.
  • This is the style:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezag0ih_MU8

Team consists of a sound engineer and a programmer/artist/marketer, which would be me. The game has been in development for around a month now and everything is going smooth, except the character creation since I cannot see faces in my head and struggle drawing them. Can do everything else like the Monsters, Environment, Weapons, Tools (all the weapons are done by now, including guns and are all animated as well) etc. etc. and of course the animations via Spriter.

The game is called HollowNoon and it is about realistic hardcore survival in an unrealistic world surrounded by monsters at night and various NPC's during the day that can be friendly or dangerous. There's also Hollows (Caves), the most dangerous part of the world that has the ores and gems needed for upgrading and crafting, which you can only find and enter during the night, when the monsters are out. Main point is to build communities with NPC's/players to survive the post-apocalyptic environment which becomes harder and harder over time. Game will have a large multiplayer version and a phone edition. Won't go too deep into the idea on a forum, this is just the surface.

Planning to release the game on Steam and probably go for a Kickstarter on the 31st of October (Hallowheeen).

Anyways, if you'd like to be a part of the team, reply or DM me.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

I can help.

You can reach me on Skype: cisin.arnold or Email: arnold.cis20@gmail.com so that we can discuss this further.

Arnold

• Sounds like a fun project! If you're looking for any music or background work, I'd love to help~

http://sinfae.wixsite.com/sinfae

• Sinfae Gladly if we didn't have a sound engineer already, for now we're only looking for an artist :| Thanks and sorry!

• ABrown12 I don't really have nor use Skype since it's pretty obsolete nowadays to me. If you can Discord, you can always add me HolidayExplanation#5275

• Can you offer rev share ? Have also much more questions and just added you via your discord link.

Kind regards,

Sven

• Can you offer rev share ? Have also much more questions and just added you via your discord link.

Kind regards,

Sven

Hi Sven,

You can write back to me on arnold.cis20cnj@gmail.com so that we can discuss this further.

Arnold

• Hey ABrown,

already contacted 7Winters about that so im fine thank you.

Kind regards,

Sven Schilling

• Hi 7Winter,

If you're still looking for an artist I'm interested on the project.

Here's my porfolio: azpirozart.com

Thanks!

• Azpimar Yeah I am still looking for an artist, was on vacation till now so I couldn't see your message before. Sorry about that. Are you still interested?

• Yes I'm interested

Is it paid work or rev share?

You can send me the info here: azpiroz.solqif@gmail.com

Thanks.

• Azpimar Revenue Share. Do you have Discord? It's more efficient to use Discord if we are gonna discuss things and communicate, that is, if you are interested in working for revenue share.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)