Looking For A Mentorship

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • First, I want to say that this is a NON-PAYING job. You'd just be helping out a poor little child.

Anyways, here's the summary:

Hi, My name is Ben and I'm working on a year-long school project right now called 20 Time. The details about that are at 20time.org (Apparently I'm not allowed to post URLs yet). Basically, 20% of our in-class time is spent on an external project. The guidelines for it were that it should be something that we've always wanted to do but never had time to do, and it had to help people in some way. I've always wanted to make a video game but never had the time, so naturally I chose that. We started this in August, and we're supposed to have a mentor, but I've procrastinated until now, and we're required to have one before January 7th. The only requirements are you have to talk to me (over Skype or in person) twice through May and keep up with my blog posts. The link is sdsfelson.blogspot.com (Once again, no URLs), and I try to make the posts interesting.

Hopefully there's someone out there that's interested?

Oh! And please be familiar with C2 if you are. (I think that's a given)

Thanks again!

Ben

• Your blog posts are interesting... but I highly recommend you split it up, so it's not a block of text like that...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello ben, I really like the idea behind 20 time. I would love to help you out with this. If you would like to talk closer to me my skype is kentbakk or you can shoot me an email at

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)