Looking for a friend to make games with

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • Hi, I don't really know where to post this, but I just wanted to make a Construct 2 Indie game developer friend that I can make some games with (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ). I don't really know any people who use Construct 2 so I was wondering if anyone on here who doesn't know much about Construct 2 or knows a lot about C2 would like to be friends. I'd like to make some games with people, but I'm not looking to hire people, I just want to make games with someone, it's much more difficult to do it by yourself. We could make games for fun, or we can sell the games we make and make some money [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅], I'm good with either ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I have some good experience in pixel art, but the programming is where I get stuck the most. I understand some of it but I get lost on anything too advanced so I can only make simple games.

• Hi, I don't really know where to post this, but I just wanted to make a Construct 2 Indie game developer friend that I can make some games with (????)?*:??? ???: *?(????). I don't really know any people who use Construct 2 so I was wondering if anyone on here who doesn't know much about Construct 2 or knows a lot about C2 would like to be friends. I'd like to make some games with people, but I'm not looking to hire people, I just want to make games with someone, it's much more difficult to do it by yourself. We could make games for fun, or we can sell the games we make and make some money [_¯$_¯(_¯5_¯)_¯$_¯], I'm good with either ¯\_(?)_/¯. I have some good experience in pixel art, but the programming is where I get stuck the most. I understand some of it but I get lost on anything too advanced so I can only make simple games.

This is some of my pixel art character concepts for a game I'd like to make in the future:https://twitter.com/katnip567

hi Kat, im like to make games with you, what kind of games are u thinking about?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Any kind really, platformers, mobile games, super in-depth story games, you name it. I don't really have a preference on the type as long as it's 2D and it involves pixel art.

• Followed. Will pm later if I have ideas.

• Followed. Will pm later if I have ideas.

Thanks for the follow. Can't wait to hear of any ideas you have.

• Any kind really, platformers, mobile games, super in-depth story games, you name it. I don't really have a preference on the type as long as it's 2D and it involves pixel art.

what about an action platform with a warrior girl as protagonist? in that case you have to pixeling all background, tilesets, animations frames... it's a lot of work for a pixelarter > <

or you have some resources ready?

sorry my bad english

• Hi, I don't really know where to post this, but I just wanted to make a Construct 2 Indie game developer friend that I can make some games with (????)?*:??? ???: *?(????). I don't really know any people who use Construct 2 so I was wondering if anyone on here who doesn't know much about Construct 2 or knows a lot about C2 would like to be friends. I'd like to make some games with people, but I'm not looking to hire people, I just want to make games with someone, it's much more difficult to do it by yourself. We could make games for fun, or we can sell the games we make and make some money [_¯$_¯(_¯5_¯)_¯$_¯], I'm good with either ¯\_(?)_/¯. I have some good experience in pixel art, but the programming is where I get stuck the most. I understand some of it but I get lost on anything too advanced so I can only make simple games.

This is some of my pixel art character concepts for a game I'd like to make in the future:https://twitter.com/katnip567

I would like to make games with other people soo... wana make games?

• hey guys I am looking for a team, for continue my game calls judgement project http://f-fman.wixsite.com/judgementproject tell me if you to join the team.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)