Looking for a artis to team up with

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • Introduction:

hello my name is Casper i am 18 years old and live in Norway

i have been making games for some time now where i have been using Gamemaker and blender. I have been using construct2 for 3 months now.

am not a expert in construct2 and i am mostly doing this for fun don't misunderstand me i know enough about construct2 to make decent games

what am looking for:

an artist that is willing to work with me (not for me.)

what games we create we will decide together.

Payment:

we will be splitting the profits of the game.( 50-50 )

What you need:

to be able to create decent sprites in different styles like: Apocalyptic, futuristic, modern and middle-ages style

(this is not so important if you cant make 1 of this or maybe even 2 still contact me and we can talk)

contact me and we will talk more:

Skype: casper60001 (remember to put in why you are adding me)

(or send me a private message on this forums)

• I can cover mostly all art except organics, I could use another hand on my team also. Still short a sprite guy though. :(

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • i am not really sure if i know what you mean, do you want me to join your team or are you looking for a artist as well?

anyway if you want anything with me add me on skype: casper60001

or email me at csperrevikqoq@yahoo.no

• I will be starting 2 commercial project's soon, I could use the help.

I can offer profit sharing on the final product, but the up front work has to be on our spare time. No one will see anything until the game actually starts selling. (deferred payment)

I have basic knowledge of C2, Blender GE, Unity, UDK, Crystalspace, Irrlicht, Ogre rendering engine, and a few more really old ones. I have been mainly involved in mod development, but I have a few small games of my own, and I have worked for professional game studios. Most of my work has been for local TV commercials and for architectural visualizations.

I am hoping that I can use Polyvox and Irrlicht for one of the next 3D projects.

Construct 2 is a definite though for the other 2.5D games.

I am mainly an animator, but I also do a lot of other art forms.

Looks like you already use blender so we would be using the same tools. I also use Inkscape, and GIMP for my 2d work.

I did this in only a few days:

warlocks-reign.com/games/AI-demo/index.html

please excuse the appearance. I just was doodling while I was leaning Construct 2.

In the next week or so I will put up my new game, I can PM you a link if you are interested in joining up. I am waiting on our last project to get published so I can have the rights to post screenshots of my models, and a demo reel of some of the content I made.

I am 40, so I know a lot about Retro-gaming from first hand experience.

Right now I am trying to get a studio together with some retro-like titles to begin with.

I need a game coding partner, and another person for Public relations helper at the moment (java,PHP).

I can program some very advanced AI, and GLSL shaders, and I am no stranger to programming in general. I just want a coding partner so we have someone to give the "art" perspective, and another view from the "optimum performance" perspective. To share the work and design of the upcoming titles as well.

• i am not really sure if i know what you mean, do you want me to join your team or are you looking for a artist as well?

anyway if you want anything with me add me on skype: casper60001

or email me at csperrevikqoq@yahoo.no

Added you to skype.

• Hi,

I am posting Ryzon/PrionGames Certificate of Administrative Dissolution.

casist, avoid fake companies that cheat other people by giving unpaid work.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)