Hi

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • My name is John Mitchell. I enjoy making games, and construct so far is my fav engine. I have tried udk, and unity, and game maker, and rpg maker, and many others that i dont even remember anymore. i see myself as a designer i can find new ideas for any game, i lack art skills(and grammer skills that to me dont matter even tho i know them).I started making games in qbasic, back in dos. currently im looking for some ppl to talk to regarding games in constuct, i would be willing to give my ideas on any current projects. i will never steal your code, as many would, i only want to help and be helped. i will share all my cap.x's with you that i currently have, since none of them are real money makers, however many of them are not published. my main problem with game making is art, i have zero skill in art and i will never have, since i care not. i would like to give free advice on all games made in c2, and i would also liek to talk game ideas on skype. anyone like me i emplore you to add me and spam away

hitokirinj-skype

all of my advice is free unless otherwise specified

• Well ok! I wanna ask you what's your opinion in my my latest in-development game Title screen design?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Naji looks pretty good, is it animated at all? could make the drumsticks tilt back and forth just so its not a still image, or maybe just the top 2

• trultz no it's still and those drumstick are trees , made of chicken legs!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)