Game Developer & creator looking for job

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Game rank and league badge creator mega asset pack
  • Hi there! i am former java and php developer and architect, now making projects with Construct 2 from Uruguay. I am also an IT teacher who teachs many topics including game making with Construct 2. I am searching for online job/s. You can check out some of my work by visiting my game Tutti-Frutti on the web: jugartutti.com and Google Play (Tutti-Frutti from Avanzar Web). The game is made in spanish but now being translated to english.

If you are interested in hiring me, or asking for a customized word game or similar, don´t hesitate to contact me at

Regards!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I want to finish one of my game and need help. Are you familiar with construct 2? If you're expert and interested to work please mail me . Cheers.

• This guy - Gabriel have worked with my game and helped me with PHP / database and C2

He is honest with good responce, doing a super good job for a real fair price

I can only say - that if you looking for someone how to help you out

Give Gabriel a try *****

• Gabriel did some great work for me with a very quick turnaround for some interactive word games I'm using in an online training course. I recommend him to others.

• tptman flemmig hasan

About me : i'm designer and promotter for 10 years and also developer app

i could promote app to (( 1 MILLION download )) in Google play in just less month and i could prove that if you are interesting

i need somone begin with him group and start earn together and work together in app

Thnaks

or LET COMMENT HERE

• Hasan

Remember me?

I worked for 1 month on your project and you still didn't paid me like we agreed. You blocked me from Skype, you deleted the shared files on dropbox and now you don't even answering my emails

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)