A Calgary-based consultancy and software development company is looking for a Game Developer (contract) to work in a gaming project.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering OR technical diploma in Computer Engineering Technology OR Graphic Design/Media Production and Design OR Game Art and Animation
• 6 months or more of experience working with Construct2 and at least TWO completed games (must be available for testing)
• Must have strong artistic sense. Please provide an art portfolio
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience in game development
• At least ONE side scrolling, platform game under the belt
• Experience developing games in Construct2 that integrate with Facebook is a must
• Must have the appropriate Construct2 licenses (applicable to individuals working remotely and companies)
• Must know the value of confidentiality and be available to work in such manner
• Must demonstrate professionalism and commitment to the project and its deadlines
• Able to work alone and in a team environment is a must
No placement agencies are required. Since this is a contract position, please submit your hourly rate expectations (private messages please). Remember that sometimes the right person is not just the most qualified. If all factors are equal, preference will be given to those candidates located in Calgary, AB (no relocation is required nor will it be provided). Gaming development companies, with development teams, are welcome to apply.