[FREE] Searching for Composers & 2D Artists

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Searching
$16 USD
Searching is a game where you are challenged to find all the images with the requested letter in 30 seconds.
  • Hello everyone!

Me and IAmBoaring027 recently started working on a new 2D TopDown Survival and Building Game in Construct2. Currently we are 1 Programmer and 1 Pixel Artist, and we would love to create this game with more people, to make it look better and sound better. That's why we are searching for guys with skills like that. We need Composers and maybe another 2D Artist, for more and faster progress.

If you are interested in our game and want to join us to help creating this awesome adventure, then just pm me here in the forums, or contact me in Discord " Subjektiv#3103 ".

Thank's for reading!

• Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am interested. Please connect me here hayden.cis10tro@gmail.com or add me on Skype: cis.am4 so that we can discuss further.

Work on Construct 2, Construct 3 and Phaser.io frameworks for development of web based Games, so kindly try to get requirements for (Html5 / Construct 2 / Construct3 / Phaser.io) web based games. We also want requirement for VR / HTV Vive / Steam VR.

Looking forward for your response.

Regards,

Hayden

• Hello HaydenJ,

sorry but we aren't searching for more developers, we are searching for Composers & 2D Artists

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey everyone!

Just a short #update to our project:

Another great 2D Artist joined our team and started working on some assets.

I started with developing the first game mechanics and created the project.

If you are interested in our project, or just want to get the news to know when you can start playing it, just join our new discord server: discord.gg/Zh7SEaK

Have a nice day!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)