Business Partnership

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
  • Hello, I am looking for experienced game creators that will be able to join me in creating games using a non visual programming language, scirra Construct 2, for my upcoming Appstore.

What the game creator gets is, 40% share from the sales of his/her game in the app store and free ads and exposure for their games, and lastly the game creator gets a 0.05% share from the Appstore revenues. If interested type your email or send a 'yes' with your full name to . Only 20 people needed. Thank you

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello, I am looking for experienced game creators that will be able to join me in creating games using a non visual programming language, scirra Construct 2, for my upcoming Appstore.

What the game creator gets is, 40% share from the sales of his/her game in the app store and free ads and exposure for their games, and lastly the game creator gets a 0.05% share from the Appstore revenues. If interested type your email or send a 'yes' with your full name to . Only 20 people needed. Thank you

Please don't multi-post.

This is the most valid location for your post.

*Edit

betech

I asked you to please stop multi-posting the same post in different sections of the forum.

It's acceptable to bump your own post after a day or two if no response is forthcoming.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)