What about Ludam Dare?
I'm looking for Game Jam (Friends) Buddies to work on game jams. I found myself in a similar boat. I couldn't finish for the jam since I had only 2 weeks and a full time job. It's hard to be both the artist and dev alone. It would be nice to split the roles or share the work load as I'm an artist and C2 user as well.
I'm interested in Ludam Dare and MininLD because projects and teams actually go from there to Steam and New Grounds.
I'm working on MiniLD 62 right now as it's from 9-19 to 9-27. If you would like, I want to work with a group for Ludam Dare Dec 11-14th
This is my proposed game plan--
1) Whatever game we make, we have to come up with the idea together. Thus the game is a fair 50/50 split upfront, and we can share our ideas freely.
2) We'll have 48 hours to make the game, once we come up with the idea we assign task to do and update each other online.
3) After the competition, we refine and edit more.
4) We post the game on Kongregate, New Grounds, and Scirra Arcade.
5) Let's look at feedback and consider editing or putting the game on Steam.
What do you think?
Oh, and we can make cool mini documentaries to show our process.