3d/2d Artist Required (Payment deferred)

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
2d mushroom sprite 2d game mushroom character enmy sprite game art
  • Hi,

I am currently working on a game built on Construct 2. The game is nearly complete and looks awesome with decent Graphics that I created myself. But then I am no Pro in Graphics, and the game has come out to be quite awesome and I don't want to kill its potential with "not the best" graphics that I currently have.

I am using 3d rendered 2d realistic characters sprites, and so the game looks different from the ones we see often. Its an endless Platformer.

I'm looking for someone who can produce 3D character models with textures and animation (and later convert it into rendered 2d frames set, I used 3dStudio Max for it) and and also handle the 2d Gameplay Graphics and UI Part for the game. If you are interested in this please send me a pm with your contact details to discuss further.

I can share with you the current build of the game to validate the position.

I can't pay upfront but I would be crowdfunding the project through kickstarter (and I am pretty sure that I'd be able to successfully fund it, having the resources to market the campaign in place) and would be able to pay you the cost after successful funding. If The game is unsuccessful in raising funds, we would set a profit share model.

Regards,

Garish

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • guillo0.blogspot.com.ar

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)