2d Fighting Game Project

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • Hey Scirra

I am Chris Flournoy I'm leading a game developing group called Respec Studios. We are currently working on a 2D fighting game project as our first project that goes by as S.H.I.F.T. I am currently trying to let people know about us and find anyone interested in working on our project.

We have a good group going as we've been working on this project for 9 months now. But at this time, we are in need of more programmer with experience with Unity who can help us reach our august deadline.and animator At this time, work is paid by kick starter if funded anyone who helped on the project This group is composed of fighting game enthusiasts.This game shows a lot of potential and the reason we are backed up and supported by Angry Viking Press and Antarctic Press's Ben Dunn. We have done so much over the past 7 months.

Anyway, I would like to hear your thoughts on this and I would greatly appreciate it if you do so. Thank you for your time and cooperation.

Programmers Requirements:

1. passionate, dedicated with free time to collaborate and knowledge of Unity

2. Has knowledge and did program for AI (Any Compiled language)

3. Has knowledge and did network programming in Unity

And if your interested contact me by facebook or the following below.

DeviantArt for more infoEmail: Chris2flournoy2yahoo.com

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)