[PAID] Searching For A Talented Music Composer

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Searching
$16 USD
Searching is a game where you are challenged to find all the images with the requested letter in 30 seconds.
  • Short Introduction:

My name is T-R-Dannyyy, just Danny is fine too.

I'm a game designer that enjoys working with C2 or Software/Game Engines in general.

The Game:

After working on several mini-games, I've decided to take a big step and work on my

first large game, which will most likely be sold on Steam if everything goes well in the process.

My game, currently called "---" is already 10 months in development

and it will be even longer in development until I'm fully satisfied with it.

My Music Request:

I'm very open about the genre and I'd generally accept any kind of music track

that fits in the current gameplay situation. There are situations were the gameplay

is full on action and requires energetic, louder music. On the other hand, there are

situations were the gameplay is more "stealth" based which requires smooth and quiet music.

The following is not meant to be an advertisement for the product and should be seen as an example

on what kind of genre the music could be in. (Example)

Technical Requirements:

• Construct 2 Ready Format*
    • Bitrate: 320 kbps
    • Sample Rate: 44.1*
    • All tracks have to loop seamlessly
    • All tracks require a complete, 1 file version
    • Some tracks require certain instruments to be separated, to fit with the gameplay mechanics

*See "Supported audio formats" HERE

Music Composer Requirements:

• Flexible Workflow (Has to accept changes in his/her work at any time, if I'm not fully satisfied with it.)
    • Good Communication (Has to be able to communicate on an almost daily basis, if required. [Languages: English / German])
    • Commercial Use (Has to accept that his/her work will be used inside a commercial game with possible large, public exposure.)
    • Well Experienced (A degree as a proof is not necessary, providing a large portfolio with examples is acceptable.)

Payment Requirements:

• Paid Work (Your work will be paid, I'm aiming for a price between 20€ - 150€.)
    • Payment with Paypal or Giropay (Payment with a credit card or using malicious 3rd Party websites/tools are not accepted!)
    • Payment will be in Euro [€] (Usually converting the currency should be possible using Paypal.)

Additional Goodies (If Accepted):

• Your Name can be used as a promotion inside the game.
    • Guaranteed acceptance for future requests if the game is successful. (E.g. Future DLC / Content Updates.)
    • Additional Donations/Tips can be earned on special occasions only. (Sometimes top-notch work, really has to be additionally rewarded!)

Contact Information:

You can feel free to post your full portfolio below, generally I'd recommend to send me an Email or PM privately.

(PM to: HERE | Emails to: )

Last Words:

I will try to respond to all applications, this might require some time so please be patient.

More details about the direction of the music tracks, will be told after you've been accepted.

If something is still not covered by this post and needs to be answered, please ask me directly in form of a comment.

Thanks for your time, looking forward to work with you!

~ Danny H. (T-R-Dannyyy)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ~CLOSED~

Please do not apply for this anymore!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)