[Paid] Programmer Needed

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • I am an self funded artist/designer and have a project that I would like to work with a strong C2 programmer on.

This is a paid position and would involve having a solid understanding of C2 functionality on a puzzle based game and be comfortable following a design document that outlines features and functionality.

Payment options are open to discussion but I prefer 50% on start and 50% upon completion with a signed NDA(provided) upfront.

Email + Skype (or other IM service) is also required to communicate feedback and progress updates.

Pluses but not required: Experience with in game shop functionality and implementation.

Lastly, someone professional yet funny and that is open and willing to take constructive feedback on their work. I hope to find someone to establish a long term working relationship with (but not a wife-that job is already filled :)

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read my rambling on this post and for those whom I look forward to meeting!

• PMing you for more information.

• Hello; sorry if you feel this is slightly misplaced but I was wanting to offer our audio services to your ongoing developments and felt this was a good place to 'reach-out' to you! Forte Sounds is a Music Composition & Sound Design studio of 13 years experience in the games & multimedia industries. We have created music & sounds for over 250 titles for iOS, Android, Flash, MMO titles and works for AAA major release on PS, Xbox & PC. All our work is carried out to the highest AAA grade standards in Forte Sounds bespoke recording studio in the UK.

As well as bringing a large amount of experience, quality and exacting standards we also bring the benefits of being full time audio production professionals meaning that we can turnaround to very tight deadlines and also are always on hand to communicate any ideas, discussing throughout your project ensuring a fast & smooth delivery.

Past examples of work can be heard on the following links, including our most recent work; for your review.

fortesounds.com/portfolio

Thanks for your time and please do get in touch with any demo requests or questions/comments.

Kind regards

Lucy - Creative Director

lucy.spencetfj@fortesounds.com

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • 18 an hour sound fine

willing to negotiate

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)