"World Makers Assemble!", or The Master List

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Project File of my C3 Tutorial Customized DropDown List
  • Hello everyone, I am Luca Morini, an italian Ph.D. Student in education and communication on a quest for the Holy Grail of community based game design, or "world making", as I like to call it quoting good old Neil Postman. Well, after wandering quite a bit within and without the web, I was able to assemble this (most assuredly incomplete) "Master List of Lists" of resources, both community generated and simply free, to share with you all, in the hopes that you will find it useful and helpful.

I'm posting this almost everywhere in game related communities, especially those that have a specific forum for game design. The first thing I learned while doing this kind of research is indeed that it's impossible to create something new alone, as this is a puny list that sorely needs the care and participation of the true experts, you, to become something more: a resource for everyone who wants to embark in the adventure, science and art that is building playful spaces. I am therefore setting up both a wiki, to allow for inter-site discussion, and a blog , to better illustrate my motives and to tell the epic tales around these cooperative efforts, which I hope you will find worthy and interesting.

Edit: I learned by posting that some rep is needed to post links here, and I can understand that. I'll be around in the forums so I hope to build it soon, in the meanwhile I'll leave this here as a placeholder, just let me know if you are interested in what I am doing.

• NoobZen not sure if you'll ever be around again, but if you wanna post links here, you've gotta earn some rep first. I would really like to see what you have, so stick around and hopefully we'll see more of you. :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Whoopsie!...I can see only now that my post has come out more than a bit wrong...It's no problem, I'm hanging around for sure, as I can see that yours is a very nice and helpful community. I'll edit this post as a placeholder until I can share my resources. Thank you for your interest and see you around!

• Sounds good! Maybe you could start a discussion in the Game Dev section.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)