Using same graphics

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you will learn how to use the GooglePlay Games native plugin
  • Hello all.

Here is situation. I have bought a graphics from Envato Market and recently I found that someone already made similar game to me with same graphics ? So what I can do now ? Use same ? Does anyone face same issue before ?

• I've seen numerous games on Google Play with assets from https://kenney.nl/assets. It's really your call.

• I've seen numerous games on Google Play with assets from https://kenney.nl/assets. It's really your call.

Thanks! And also I think if a coder or gamemaker did bought exclusive graphics then it shouldn't be on sale again by same designer. Am I right ?

• That would be determined by the exact wording of the agreement. "Exclusive" means different things to different people.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • That would be determined by the exact wording of the agreement. "Exclusive" means different things to different people.

I know. But there are 2 types of licences so...still on sale. I'm wondering what about google play or ios if there are 2 or more games with same designs...

• from wich i know, if you paid for an asset that's also the license it provides. So if you have receipt and the other developer want to bother you he will have to talk to the designer. The designer could be sued but not you.

For apple any trouble about developer will for sure block you from the market, they only care about money.

• from wich i know, if you paid for an asset that's also the license it provides. So if you have receipt and the other developer want to bother you he will have to talk to the designer. The designer could be sued but not you.

For apple any trouble about developer will for sure block you from the market, they only care about money.

I do have licence & receipt but my concern was about one another developer who used same graphic for similar game. So that is what is really bothering me.

• You might change some graphic elements in the game so it won't looks too identical to other existing game.

• You might change some graphic elements in the game so it won't looks too identical to other existing game.

I have it done already but...

• Then just go with current development. It is hard not to see competitors having games close to each other especially in Google Play. There are games came with same gameplay and same graphics published by different developers.

Alternatively deploy your game into different platform.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)