Success Stories on C2

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • Is there any successful story of a game in C2? I mean is there a person on C2 made a game that is popular and known by everybody? Is there a game on C2 wich got more than 200$ ?

• Yes I made 20 bucks with a game

But anyway,

Subscribe to Construct videos now

looks like is gaining a lot of popularity

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • 7Soul Where did you sell it and how did you gain that money?

• On Desura http://www.desura.com/games/everlasting-tower But you can only get the money once it reaches a certain amount (don't remember how much but it's a lot more than what I got)

• I checked the Next Penelope video diary on youtube, and I noticed their team looks fairly professional and they are taking the process whole-heartedly.

• C2 is still pretty young, so there aren't many big projects out there that have actually been released. Super Ubie Land has, but I think the dev's main focus there is on the wii U. There are quite a few more in the works though!

• Mortar Melon has made around $45,000.

Mind if I ask, if the whole 45k made into your pocket, or it just is the total gross income with sales?

Edit: 800k downloads :O of Mortal melon, BAFTA winner. Any intern spots for your developer studio?

• SharpedX this was in-pocket. Most was through a publishing deal as opposed to sales though, as we released for free initially.

• SharpedX this was in-pocket. Most was through a publishing deal as opposed to sales though, as we released for free initially.

By deal you mean, they bought your game with a set price if it reached a certain goal?

That was a noob question, but I am just learning the ropes of this trade and I am not commited to it by finacial goal, it is rather a hobby right now, that I am spending a whole lot of time on .

• Wow, The Next Penelope looks amazing. Without wanting to knock Construct 2, the guys making it really seem to know their stuff - is there a reason they're using C2 instead of coding it?

• Wow, The Next Penelope looks amazing. Without wanting to knock Construct 2, the guys making it really seem to know their stuff - is there a reason they're using C2 instead of coding it?

The tools man, it is all point and klick and you have a game . Actually I have no idea why exactly, but I am guessing it is because you can add events in seconds, but coding takes mins.

• That's awesome, I can't get over how good it looks. Also, I want the guy who narrates the video to read me bedtime stories.

• I've made a few hundred dollars with C2 stuff I've done. Nothing huge, but a little. It's definitely paid for itself at least

HOW? Sales, promossions, adds? how did you get 45k?

I could sure use some help and tips getting my game/s out. I finally have one polished enough that I want to publish. But some insight on how to make money would help alot.

Wow good job TheHen.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)