simulations

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
  • has anyone made a pure simulation game on construct.

• There have been simulation games, and I guess using the physics behavior is a simulation. I have no idea what a pure simulation game is though.

• There have been simulation games, and I guess using the physics behavior is a simulation. I have no idea what a pure simulation game is though.

mostly ai but yes

• What kind of help are you looking for? I haven't dealt with AI, but have made several educational simulations including 3D. You can take a look at the link in my signature for the apps that are hosted on itunes in this regard.

• What kind of help are you looking for? I haven't dealt with AI, but have made several educational simulations including 3D. You can take a look at the link in my signature for the apps that are hosted on itunes in this regard.

right now I'm despaerte for sprites

data simulations for instance..a would like to do a soccer manager (small) and I want to know how to do the background simulation (other teams scores, stats.. so on)

how?

thank you

• > What kind of help are you looking for? I haven't dealt with AI, but have made several educational simulations including 3D. You can take a look at the link in my signature for the apps that are hosted on itunes in this regard.

>

data simulations for instance..a would like to do a soccer manager (small) and I want to know how to do the background simulation (other teams scores, stats.. so on)

how?

thank you

what do you mean by small

thanks for the link

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > What kind of help are you looking for? I haven't dealt with AI, but have made several educational simulations including 3D. You can take a look at the link in my signature for the apps that are hosted on itunes in this regard.

>

how?

thank you

a soccer manager was one of things I was thinking about and a game I'm working on now for enemies

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)