Elements marked in BLUE are edited or recently added.
Well first off im a rookie with this program, went through the "Asteriods" tutorial, as well as downloaded a free premade games with abit more advanced coding to use as a template and training wheels im attempting to expand and learn from the existing code.
I dont want to throw all my ideas out but here is some basic intel
I have been a fan of an existing MMO called Dark Orbit
For quite some time now i have wanted to make my own mmo based on the basic game-play style of DO. Perhaps with some similar elements. But the only downside, i dont have the time to learn coding at this level with my current job, side job, and other side job its getting a little tough to juggle everything.
Here is the generals i would like to see provided. Please let me know if you can do ALL these, as well as partnering up to help this game and project grow. What you see below is some simple starter elements im hoping to see
• 2 real players teams (Just need 1 for right now)
• 2 different ships per team (starter ship, as well as an advanced ship the player can buy. I am working on designing these)
• 3 forms of NPC (each will allow users to earn currency)
• 3 forms of ammunition (basic ammo will be free, ammo 2 & 3 players will use in game currency to buy ammo #3 will be a premium purchase product, type 3 will not be added just yet.)
• 1 fairly large map (for now), each faction will spawn up in a separate location upon login
• in game hangar, players will be able to buy more ammo, new ship, by flying here,
• At least 2-3 quests per faction, these can always be added later on
• Ability for users to login/register (Nothing too advanced right now, just require them to create a username and password) without providing email address -- This can always be added later as well
• Show username under their character (Added later on.)
• Add experience points per kill a player successfully accomplished
I dont want anything too advanced right now, id like to take small steps and see how well it plays out.
Any questions or concerns about this please feel free to let me know.