Reuben's Response

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • Hi guys

Couple of months ago I put up a page/post for making the Free Template requests that you guys have requested and since then I have made about +15 of them.

My Post:

Some were good the others not so much, But I had fun working on these projects and really enjoyed helping out those I could.

But I think I missed judged the time that it required to make these templates(Most take over 20 hours, even 100 hours. Yes I love to spend 12 hours straight programming the night away and into the early mornings). You see the thing is that I literally don't have enough time to make these templates continuously so some people will have to wait months before I can even take a look at the projects.

So why is this story in the Game Development, Design & Ideas section?

Well I am still going to make templates for you guys, But it has to be much smaller then like: Zelda or an entire game(that you will probably just slap some graphics on and sell ,LOL). This was suppose to be small templates like basic behaviour/ laser line-of-sight.

You can still make requests,but keep them small. and don't forget to rate and comment.(not looking for gratitude or anything but will be nice to receive a * for 50 hours of work, I feel used and abused, lol it rhymes)

Some of the older requests will be completed, other(10000+ hour projects) will delayed for a long time.

*Request will be completed in different times and in a different order then requested(fun ones first)*

Thank You

• Hi Reuben are you still working on my zelda template?

• Hi Reuben are you still working on my zelda template?

Yes but I am taking a small break and helping out on some smaller templates.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Oh ok

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)