Naming my company??

0 favourites
  • Compu-Global-Hyper-Mega-Net

• making up facts is fun LOL...

anyway, I think the name should reflect something that has meaning to you. Also realize that if your company does get big and well recognized that you want a name that doesn't sound so stupid that it turns people off of your company, you may actually want to be taken seriously by the industry at some point. So though they may be funny, avoid names like badger fart empire... just saying.

• R0J0hound

I see what they did there :P

• Hi thanks for the replies i have another potensial name.

How about Red Letter Software.

How does it compare to Tombstone

• I don't have anything super helpful here since it's a personal decision, I only ask that you please, for the love of god, stay away from the words "Monkey" and "Pixel". I can't take it any more! There's probably even a Monkey Pixel out there... (googling...) Yup. There's a game called Monkey Pixels and a company called Pixel Monkeys. Please help put a stop to this! </mostly joking></not really>

• I agree on this monkey pixel thing its like auction shows on discovery.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • And don't use the word zombie either... over used.. Pixel Zombie! Pixel Zombie Monkey! NNNooooooooo!!!

• I am going with Red Letter Games as the company name thanks for all the help and suggestions.

• I don't have anything super helpful here since it's a personal decision, I only ask that you please, for the love of god, stay away from the words "Monkey" and "Pixel". I can't take it any more! There's probably even a Monkey Pixel out there... (googling...) Yup. There's a game called Monkey Pixels and a company called Pixel Monkeys. Please help put a stop to this! </mostly joking></not really>

words people think are random that really aren't:

monkey

cheese

duck

turnip

purple monkey dishwasher

stay away from cliches

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)