How to Rotate 4 Object at Once in a Same Center Point

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Connect the dots in the correct order and draw happy animals!
  • Helo guys, i am new in here and just try to learn construct 2 in last 2 weeks. I am now try to make a color puzzle game which need to match color ball that thrown from outside to the center of the circle. I think someone ever made this game but i forgot what is the name.

But, i have some trouble when i want to rotate the circle. I have searching in this forum and google but didn't find anything helps.

I want every tick the circle is rotating slowly, but this circle is made by 4 different sprite for different color (check the image).

See, there's 4 different sprite, let's say red,green,blue,orange. So what i need is all the sprite rotating like one circle (not a part of sprite). So the circle gonna be look rotating smoothly.

I use 4 sprite to make one circle is because i need to check the color match. So when a ball is thrown to the circle, if the color is match with the part of sprite that hit by the ball, i'll add a point, but if not i'll subtract the point.

So, how to do that sir? i have try with behavior but didn't work. Or just i don't know how to use the behavior properly.

Please sir help me with this one.

Thanks.

• You also need to check if the hit is inside the circle, I made a capx, you may need to adjust the overlays because they are not perfectly aligned:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmpYYe_4LYiN0SsPmh_wjhhaqRGM

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You could make an entire circle sprite, and check the angle of it on collision. between 0-90 - red. 90-180 - green etc...

• You could cheat by aligning every Origin image point at the exact center of the circle, group all those sprites into a family and call it Wheel, then a simple event:

Every Tick - Rotate family Wheel X degrees clockwise/counter clockwise

If the sprites aligned perfectly and their image points are all in the exact middle of the composed circle, it should rotate smoothly as if it's a single sprite.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)