Galactic Attack - Work In Progress

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Progress\Loading Bar. Now Load you game like a Professional.
  • Hey everyone I am currently working on my second Construct 2 game, Galactic Attack!

I am a hobbyist designer who is just trying to do things I enjoy and creating things out of nothing is one of them. Anyways I have taken a couple courses on Udemy about Construct 2 and trying to expand on those ideas i learned...hence "Galactic Attack!"

Genre - Rotation Space Shooter/Dodge Mechanics

Rated - E

Target audience is early gamers but strangely addicting for older gamers as well

I think I am about 90% done and plan on posting some screenshots soon. Once the project is completed I will definitely post the link here.

Features

6 Levels of Main Game Mode(3 dodge, 3 Rotational with End Bosses)

Survival Mode

Thanks for tuning in,

Rich

RTK3 Games

• Why posting it here when you have a dedicated forum for WIP ?

You will have more answers on that forum (ppl love WIP) than this one because here it's more about HOW to make a game and not WHAT game are done

When your project is published, don't forget to create a post in "Published creations" so everyone will know they can play your game

Now about your game, it look nice but you should clean some little things : the ships shouldnt go over the Interface, and the Up/Down arrow are a bit ugly when it miss the Left/Right ones, you should choose some other buttons in the pack IMHO.

Thanks for sharing !

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • My mistake...I did not see a WIP progress thread before I posted here. I will report over there.

Thanks for the tips...once I get everything tested and working then I am going to fine tune the GUI.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)