Easy drag and drop game question -layers

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Use inertion of your movements to throw, rotate your objects and etc. Objects can interact with others while dragging.g
  • Hi. My 10 year old niece wants a simple drag and drop game where she draws clothes, shoes, etc and you drag and drop them on a drawn figure to "dress it".   In searching for how to do this for her, I found Construct 2 and downloaded the free version. Really cool!   

I made a crude version of the game to see if I can get it to work, and I can. However, I am making each piece of clothing a new layer. With the 4 layer limit on the free version, its not a very full closet.

Im wondering if there's another way to do this within the free version or if the really simple game I want just doesnt work well within the free version?   

If she really get's into it, i dont mind paying, but it's too early for that.

Thanks, Cinnacracker

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • never mind...... they dont need to be individual layers right?.... sorry, too much photoshop background.

• No need for layers.

When doing an action after your condition add the action under z order "send to top".

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)