Which mobile ad network do you use ?

0 favourites
  • 13 posts
From the Asset Store
[C3] Banner ads, Interstitial ads, Rewared video ads, Rewarded Interstitial Ads
  • Hello guys,

So i have finished my game everything working fine but i still doubt about which mobile ad network to choose.

There is so much choice that i'm quite lost.

I have search on the web for the "best" one but all article seems out of date.

So i wanted to know what you guys are using for your app and why ? (Easy to use, good revenues with banner or interstitial, etc..)

Thank you in advance.

• I use Admob, mostly because it is easy to implemt.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I use Admob because it's from Google and also because that's the only one, besides mopub, that I know. It doesn't make any difference to me because.....you know, my game is there for a short time and I don't have a considerable amount of players to generate some revenue.

• I just made a Admob account and have read the rules.

You are not allowed to let a customer view an advertisement for compensation (gold coin, extra life etc.) but I have seen other app's doing that, I'm wondering if that rule has just changed or that I need to use something else? Or maybe create something else in the game to generate money from people that won't buy anything in the shop.

Hope that someone can advise us on what is the best direction to follow or AD network to use in the games.

Thanks in advance.

• Thank you guys for your answers !

Finally i'm going to try Admob, Leadbolt and Chartboost.

Leadbolt banner and interstitial, admob banner and chartboost interstitial and see which one is the best.

Steely I think you need to use something else !

You should take a look at Chartboost, adcolony and vungle.

• Momo Thank you, I will take a look at it.

• Does anyone have any tutorial on how to use vungle or chartboost?

• the only way im awhare of is using plugins they are super easy to use

Most of the people use more than one ad network at the same time? Is it worth? I might try vungle for interstitial in the future I guess.

• > the only way im awhare of is using plugins they are super easy to use

>

Most of the people use more than one ad network at the same time? Is it worth? I might try vungle for interstitial in the future I guess.

you can if you want it all really depends on your needs

uh thats cool, didnt know he made plugins for other networks then Admob, thanks for the info!

i think its worth, i only have some experience with Admob, so the following is a bit theoretical...

it seems to me that the CPM is going down if you show to many ads in one session to one user (in my game Pongoal ads are shown often, in Warehouse it shows maximum 5 ads per session, Pongoal has earned less then one Euro with over 2000 impressions, while Warehouse made ~8€ with only 1000 impressions), so a better tactic should be to show one Admob ad and the next time an ad is shown another adnetwork should be used and so on.

• Most of the people use more than one ad network at the same time? Is it worth? I might try vungle for interstitial in the future I guess.

I think it is a good idea at the begining to try out different ad network to find out which one give you the best result. And maybe find out that one give good rate with banner when this other is better for interstitial.

• Momo

Thanks guys. I'll look at it if my game get more downloads someday. ^^

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)