Where to sell copyright of a game?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • >

> > impe83 So you have any experience using chupamobile? I'd like to know more.

> >

>

> no experience as a seller, just as a buyer. I can say that the guy that made the flappy bird clone and sold it for 99$ was making very good money..

>

lol 99$? you mean 0.99$? cause 99$ for a game like that its insane!

ihihihi, yep I really say 99.00$ for that crazy source code.. I bet more than 1000 peeps has paid that, so the original dev who made that code made close to 100K in like a couple of weeks (not counting the store fees to sell of course).. its a good business!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ihihihi, yep I really say 99.00$ for that crazy source code.. I bet more than 1000 peeps has paid that, so the original dev who made that code made close to 100K in like a couple of weeks (not counting the store fees to sell of course).. its a good business!

yea to bad now flappy bird is dead! no1 will buy it anymore! its to old , oh... but now i see why 99 you sayd for that game before now you explained thats the source code he sold! yea the source code can be that much! ))"

• Copyright laws are kinda odd, hence why you see some blatant rip-offs of people trying to copy other games (Angry Birds, Flappy Bird, etc) Then there was the whole candy crush mess...

• Naji Sell your Game at ChupaMobile

Check Mine - Timberman

http://www.chupamobile.com/android-full-games/timberman-5323

• sorry for opening the topic again, but i wont suggest to you using FGL, its just time consuming, and the guys there are very picky unless you have a good game, great graphics " as EA GAMES mobile GRAPHICS" i wont suggest u do it, and outside u have to be original no clones. chupamarket dident tried, but u can always sell your games, on freelancer, guru, etc its way faster u have the bargaining coin, so i wold suggest just post on internet and sell the source , i think opera app market does that for u, if upload ur source and u sell it multiple times, but they don't market for u , so if u choose that u wold have to advertise the selling point.

• Naji Sell your Game at ChupaMobile

Check Mine - Timberman

http://www.chupamobile.com/android-full-games/timberman-5323

Have you sold any copy of your template at Chupamobile?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)