What is Admob average pay per click and earnings?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Per Pixel Destruction like in "Worms" (perfect performance, no third party plugins)
  • I made a tutorial that tells you step-by-step how to implement appodeal into your apps:

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/4866/h ... -high-ecpm

• Hi Ed,

I'm getting 94% fill rate on my fullscreen ads from admob. Could you please let me know how you do this or if you have a course on this. I get lots of downloads and hardly any admob revenue and don't know why. You can PM me if you want. Thanks very much.

• Hello, these are my statistics with an Android game:

-Earnings: 455,62€

-Impressions: 402 001

-RPM: 1,11€

Has anyone tried any promotion method for an Android app/game?

• ArcadEd what you mean by fill rate? can you pleas explain i am a noob to this admob and advertismet and app monetizing pleas help me with it because i really like know know

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Fill rate

The number of times an ad was shown to users (impressions) compared to the number of times an ad was requested from a specific ad source (requests).

The fill rate for each ad source is calculated using the following formula:

Impressions / Requests

• My first game "Extreme Balancer" was released on 23rd March 2016 and till now i have just earned $0.3. Can i earn just from banner ad if my game gets too much downloads.

• For me:

10.000 impressions

25€ revenue.

Just an advice: Run away of the banner format. This make a lot of impressions without click.

• I think the major point is where from the impression or clicks are come.

For example in my trivia game most of clicks/impr. come from Middle East and Russia. So my statistics it's about 0.5$ per 1k impression ///// the click is very cheap. Maybe I'm wrong, but from these countries AdMob paying mostly per click not per impressions.

• I think it varies based on your traffic.

I am currently using Admob and get $3-$5 per 1,000 video views. I am also using moblyft.com to help me maximize my revenue. I inserted moblyft video ads as a custom network in admob. MobLyft has been generating $8 - $12 per 1,000 views for me.

I am currently earning $14,500k a month.

• RicardoDev that's some pretty impressive earnings Ricardo!!! I'm going to publish my first game soon and I set myself the goal to try and earn $1000 per month from that one game. I thought that seemed achievable and would be a good start.

Can I ask you, how many games have you published to earn $14,500k p/m? You must have a few games published?

• I'm curious about that too.

RicardoDev Please, could you share a link to your game(s) ?

• yeah i'd be suspicious of a few of these people claiming to have good rates. They dont have any forum posts, and only show up to say this? yeah, they are just trying to get you to use their services. dont trust them.

• Yeah, looking at that post again. This guy is clearly just spamming to promote his service.

• I think it varies based on your traffic.

I am currently using Admob and get $3-$5 per 1,000 video views. I am also using moblyft.com to help me maximize my revenue. I inserted moblyft video ads as a custom network in admob. MobLyft has been generating $8 - $12 per 1,000 views for me.

I am currently earning $14,500k a month.

14.500,00 USD = 13.139,90 EUR

That's a lot of money for me.

Is that benefit comes from a single game ?.

How many games have published ?.

By your name, you're not from Spain right?

Ok, I see, it is likely to be an impostor.

• Hmm. for 300 installs I get $5-$7 a month on average ish. So $14-$15,000 a month does not seem that bad. That is only 15,000 or so installed apps, which is not much.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)