We'll pay you up to $200 to implement our API

0 favourites
  • This isn't in regards to the HTML5 promo. What fldr said was correct.

We also help distribute Android games, which is separate.

• Hi, I read the article and was thinking what does "Submit your assets" Mean? Is it like submitting the graphics and the music and the game file?

Thanks!

• Hi, I read the article and was thinking what does "Submit your assets" Mean? Is it like submitting the graphics and the music and the game file?

Thanks!

It means game icons, screenshots, or any type of promotional image assets you have.

• Oh thanks!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi Matt,

I'm really interested in getting my games up on FGL but I have a question regarding the paperwork: I get the part about the US and tax treaties (Yay for being Dutch), but what exactly is in the forms that we need to sign? Do we need to have a business/be incorporated/etc?

• hello,

so i can make in app purchases with you as well?

also, does any logo or brand appear on my app beside my own? or is your API whitelabelled?

thank you

• Hi Matt,

I'm really interested in getting my games up on FGL but I have a question regarding the paperwork: I get the part about the US and tax treaties (Yay for being Dutch), but what exactly is in the forms that we need to sign? Do we need to have a business/be incorporated/etc?

Hi BigMistake,

All the paperwork can be downloaded from your reporting account. It should also include an instructions page outlining what paperwork is necessary.

Everyone has to fill out the mobile platform agreement. Since you're outside the US, you'll also need to fill out the W-8BEN. If you don't already have an EIN, you'll also need to fill out the SS-4 to obtain one for you. These documents must be completed before we're legally able to make your payment. It could take a few weeks to obtain your EIN, but we can officially pay you during the wait time, as long as the SS-4 is fully completed. You do NOT need to be incorporated to partake in this promotion.

hello,

so i can make in app purchases with you as well?

also, does any logo or brand appear on my app beside my own? or is your API whitelabelled?

thank you

We have a very basic IAP system currently. It's basically an unlock feature available for purchase for users.

We do not put any of our branding in the game. We allow you to have a dynamic branding spot however, so if a buyer purchases a non-exclusive license of the game for their portal, their branding can be injected.

• Hi,

I can't find the information that I need so I hope you don't mind if I ask the questions here.

*Are there any other requirements other than just adding your API?

*Do you have to add sponsor branding? If so what sized space should be allocated?

*Do you have to add adverts? Again If so what sized space should be allocated?

*Are there any restrictions regarding publishing my game in other spaces or on mobile platforms?

*I went through the wizard a few times before I realized that each partial submission created an app in my game library. How do I delete them?

*I went through the wizard a few times before I realized that each partial submission created an app in my game library. How do I delete them?

*My game in your game library says it requires "No 1920 Promo" as a required file before submission. What dimensions does this file need to be?

• Hi,

I can't find the information that I need so I hope you don't mind if I ask the questions here.

*Are there any other requirements other than just adding your API?

*Do you have to add sponsor branding? If so what sized space should be allocated?

*Do you have to add adverts? Again If so what sized space should be allocated?

*Are there any restrictions regarding publishing my game in other spaces or on mobile platforms?

*My game in your game library says it requires "No 1920 Promo" as a required file before submission. What dimensions does this file need to be?

Hi,

• The only other requirement is that is has to be a fully complete and working game.
    • Yes, you have to add the sponsor branding call, explained in the docs. The size is 250x100px, but is completely handled by the SDK. You just have to make the call.
    • Yes, you must add adverts. There are no options, so you must simply make the fgl.showAd(); call when appropriate.
    • There are no other restrictions other than you can't submit to the same marketplaces, obviously (amazon, big rebel).
    • You can't currently delete any entries. You can however simply rename them to "delete", and we'll get rid of the for you.
    • You can ignore that flag. Our graphic artists will create all the necessary and missing image assets for you.
  • Thanks for the quick reply, but I have some more questions.

*When calling an advert it says in the document it will be full screen. Do we have to setup how it disappears? for instance does it have a close button or do we make a screen that moves on after x seconds?

*Do we have to add cross-promotion?

*If I need to apply updates to the game after its been released can I do so through your system?

Again, thank you for your time.

• *When calling an advert it says in the document it will be full screen. Do we have to setup how it disappears? for instance does it have a close button or do we make a screen that moves on after x seconds?

Found the answer to one of my questions.

"You can call a function to display a takeover ad at any time. The advert will take focus of your game and will display a close button for the user."

• Is there a way to disable the plugin? I want to create a universal build and having the FGL QA test stuff popup all the time when the game launches is a pain. It seems the only way to stop it is to remove the plugin from the project, but then this removes all the associated events. So I would have to branch my project and make changes in two places, which is far from ideal.

Thanks in advance.

• Thanks for the quick reply, but I have some more questions.

*When calling an advert it says in the document it will be full screen. Do we have to setup how it disappears? for instance does it have a close button or do we make a screen that moves on after x seconds?

*Do we have to add cross-promotion?

*If I need to apply updates to the game after its been released can I do so through your system?

Again, thank you for your time.

You don't have to add the cross-promotion feature, but if you don't you won't be eligible for the entire $200 advance. It's a great feature though, and increases game-plays for everyone that has it activated.

Yes, you can apply updates to your game through the system. They will get QA'd again, and once passed we will update them in the various distribution channels.

Is there a way to disable the plugin? I want to create a universal build and having the FGL QA test stuff popup all the time when the game launches is a pain. It seems the only way to stop it is to remove the plugin from the project, but then this removes all the associated events. So I would have to branch my project and make changes in two places, which is far from ideal.

Thanks in advance.

You'd have to make a second build.

• Would it possible to put in a feature request to your developers to add an option to disable the plugin when selecting it in C2? I think this is something many will want.

• Hi

I've recently submitted my game. Here is what I'm told:

[quote:2tq2p7tj]Hi there,

We see you uploaded a Nook and Amazon APKs on the File Manager before. We would just like to clear if this is an HTML5 game or an Android game. If this is an HTML5 game, please upload the zipped file on the File Manager.

• Go to your game's listing
    • Click File Manager
    • Click Remove Last Build, if one exists
    • Zip all game files for your HTML5 game in a single layer package
    • Click Choose File and browse to your HTML5 zip
    • Select HTML Game (ZIP) from the dropdown
    • Click Upload

-----------------------

• QA Status: In Testing
    • Art Status: Creating Art

I don't understand... During the submission process, I was asked for an .apk files (both for Nook and Amazon), and now they want me to send a .zip file ? I don't understand.

Which exporter should I use and what am I supposed to send exactly?

Thanks in advance,

Rag

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)