We'll pay you up to $200 to implement our API

0 favourites
  • Anybody implemente their SDK? I have always problem.... It works on my PC, but they said:

Tested on:

-Web Browser tool

-Kindle Fire HD

Problem(s) Found:

01. Ad placeholder keeps appearing after game over. Close the ad and it will appear endlessly.

02. Branding placeholder doesn't return confirmation prompt when clicked.

03. No MoreGames (Cross-Promo) function.

I tested all theese problems, and it works for me..

I am really angry now, i make too long with this and no success, i am starting to hate their buggy plugin

Those are mistakes on your end.. Make sure your using "On Touch events" and not "Is Touching Events" which could be the problem with #1.. If you read their documentation and look at their example C2 file, it's a pretty straightforward process.. My 2nd game just passed QA..

• No there is no mistakes on my end... I made it as in SDK documentation and capx... It is all the same, 100% same, and it does not work

• Ragtime - It just has to be a complete, working game. Many games are short and simple, but others are more complex.

HZGaming - Correct. If you have any trouble, you can contact me personally.

Raiper341 - I'm sorry you're having issues with the implementation. I noticed you submitted a new build today, so hopefully it works now. If you continue to have problems, we'll assign one of our engineers to you in order to help complete the integration. I really like your game, and hope it gets approved soon.

• FGLmatt i send you a pm in case that you didnt notice it. please reply

• spy84 - Unfortunately I cannot reply to PM's because my reputation level is too low. I also can't view your email or anything from your profile. I apologize to anyone else who also PM'd me. You can always email me (matt at fgl).

• I recently started a small game in order to put the process to the test.

Is there any requirements in term of aspect ratio and more globally display settings/optimizations?

• Ragtime - Aspect ratio info can be found in the docs on page 4.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • EDIT: Nevermind.. fixed it..

• FGLmatt Is that 200 per game?

• FGLmatt Is that 200 per game?

Yeah $200 per game.. if you fully implement their SDK..

https://www.fgl.com/other/html5opportunities/

• I've almost finished a game and wanted to know more about the submission process...

On the way, I'm said that I have "No Payment Agreement", and I decided to take a look at the "tax instructions" document.

Just to be sure: Is all of this available for people living in France? If so, am I supposed to send you a "physical mail"?

• I've almost finished a game and wanted to know more about the submission process...

On the way, I'm said that I have "No Payment Agreement", and I decided to take a look at the "tax instructions" document.

Just to be sure: Is all of this available for people living in France? If so, am I supposed to send you a "physical mail"?

It's available for anyone, including if you live in France. You'll simply need to print, sign, scan and email the paperwork back once complete. You can physically mail it only if you want to.

The only thing that could affect your advance is if you live in a country that does not have a tax treaty with the US (where your payment will be coming from). These payments are subject to tax withholding by the US government. To find out if your country of residence will be subject to withholding, you can either Google it, or email our in-house tax expert and CPA Amber[at]fgl[dot]com.

• Can someone there tell me which exporter I should use to build an Amazon and Nook APK? "Amazon" and "Nook" I suppose?

I have no kindle nor nook device to check once built... but it worked on my nexus 7 with "Crosswalk for Android", so...

• for the promo you have to upload what you get when choosing "html5 export" at reports.fgl.com

• What is this? It is from htm5 opportunity?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)