Testing TappX

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
  • I have decided to test the crosspromotion adnetwork TappX since I read about it here in the forums somewhere. It was very easy to setup using the admob plugin just make sure you export with cordova/IntelXDK Crosswalk. Yes they are new but I thought it couldn't hurt to give it a go and they were very helpful with any questions I had. Hopefully this will turn out to be a good option for someone like me who doesn't have alot of money to spend on promoting my games. I'll come back in a couple of weeks and give an update.

Thanks!

• I checked them up on their website... Are they effective? Do you still recommend them?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • So far it has not done anything to generate downloads.. the idea is that you get credits for showing ads for other games/apps in their network and those credits are spent when your game is advertised by the others, and those credits go FAST so the initial problem remains: getting downloads.. I´ll give it a few more weeks but if there is no improvement I'll just go back to showing regular ads from Admob.

edit: credits are spent on impressions and clicks regardless if they lead to downloads or not wich I think is the major problem.

• I'm sorry to hear that, for me it has been working a bit better I think (is making me improve on rankings)... Btw, they offered me to make a monetization pilot, I tried and so far is better than admob (they use a "waterfal" of networks with minimum prices that are quite high). And basically now I choosed a % for monetization and cross

• I'm sorry to hear that, for me it has been working a bit better I think (is making me improve on rankings)... Btw, they offered me to make a monetization pilot, I tried and so far is better than admob (they use a "waterfal" of networks with minimum prices that are quite high). And basically now I choosed a % for monetization and cross

• I have decided to test the crosspromotion adnetwork TappX since I read about it here in the forums somewhere. It was very easy to setup using the admob plugin just make sure you export with cordova/IntelXDK Crosswalk. Yes they are new but I thought it couldn't hurt to give it a go and they were very helpful with any questions I had. Hopefully this will turn out to be a good option for someone like me who doesn't have alot of money to spend on promoting my games. I'll come back in a couple of weeks and give an update.

Thanks!

Hey bro, can you show me the way you installed the ads of tappx, now i am using admob plugin, how do i connect with tappx ads, please tell step by step.? thank you

• SaRaB Don't use TappX, it is a waste of time.

• SaRaB Don't use TappX, it is a waste of time.

OK then, how i can increase downloads on my games, i just create some games on construct 2, and it has been 2 mother only 100 downloaders, I am so sad

• SaRaB Unless you have lots of cash to spend on marketing your game there really isn't anything one can do to get downloads, that's just the way it is nowadays. Maybe you can persuade pewdiepie to play it on his youtube channel hehe

• guys , its been two years now, any better option you gone through ?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)