Sponsor List Verified

2 favourites
From the Asset Store
Template for scrollable list, fully documented in comment and video
  • Hey PixelPalette, I recently created a small game, but for some reason the music doesn't work for any mobile device I tested on.

Here are the results:

Ipad 2 - Everything works except for the music.

Samsung Galaxy S3 - Everything works except for the sounds and music.

Blackberry Playbook - Runs the game only when it's in landscape mode, and it plays sounds, but not the music. It also lags a lot even when I enable WebGL.

Windows RT - Works flawlessly.

Kindle Fire HD 1st Gen - I can hear the music and sounds, but it displays a blank screen.

Samsung Galaxy S4 - Everything works except for the music.

The games works flawlessly with all computers I tested on, but the music takes a while to load and the font changes to arial.

Can you help me how to solve this problem?

Game link

What audio formats does your music and sound use? For the final build, I ended up using every format it had. I still had problems with one of them, and somehow the other game had audio completely working in their tests. *shrugs* Sometimes i hate HTML5 being new. Still has crucial problems with audio. I'm pretty much tired of selling web versions, and seeing if android/ios builds with ads does better for me.

• Hello Pixelpalette, when you sell a license, will you send the game into a rar compressed file (for example)? or you have to have a website and give the link? I just do not know how this all works. Greetings and sorry my English.

• Hello Pixelpalette, when you sell a license, will you send the game into a rar compressed file (for example)? or you have to have a website and give the link? I just do not know how this all works. Greetings and sorry my English.

I sent it as a compress archive. Zip or rar is fine, as I use peazip for it anyway. They test it on their own server.

• How you get in touch to send you the game? Send an e-mail? you register and upload the game directly? upload the full game? a demo?

Thank you.

• How you get in touch to send you the game? Send an e-mail? you register and upload the game directly? upload the full game? a demo?

Thank you.

Email. Found it in forums. Gave them the full version to test.

• I used every audio format as well, but still no luck. Do you know if audio is required at all? I plan to make standalone pc games, but I don't know if construct 2 is capable of that.

• I used every audio format as well, but still no luck. Do you know if audio is required at all? I plan to make standalone pc games, but I don't know if construct 2 is capable of that.

Yeah, i had to have sound working on some of them at least. failed on two phones. I forget which ones. Still accepted.

If you use the node-webkit wrapper, then there will be no problems. Audio will play just fine. But cant sell to sponsors because they are looking for html5 builds.

• Hey, let me get back to the original topic

Sponsor: Softgames

-Offer: Focus on exclusive games, sponsorship but also take non-exclusives.

Focus: Premium content only

Our goal is to push the boundries of HTML5 together with our sponsored developers to create a native like experience. Therefore simple match 3 games are not interesting for us anymore. We are looking for deeper gameplay experiences which let users return to our portal to continiue their game and to check out our other games. If you have a great game please contact us at "partners@softgames.de"

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • PixelPalette: Yes, I am part of the Softgames team. I cant answer you right now as I´m new to this forum =)

Here is my skype id, if you want to catch up: "Andre.krug.mindmatics"

• PixelPalette

Did you had any problems with the further integration of the game with publisher? (for example, adding splash screens etc)

• PixelPalette

Did you had any problems with the further integration of the game with publisher? (for example, adding splash screens etc)

Nope, just the logo on most layouts, and play more games banner at the end. I have only did business with them that one time.

• Grats on the deal, Did it require for you to have a VAT ID? PixelPalette

I found that some pubs require that and it anoys me as hell. I dont want to open a VAT company just to sell some cheap ass html 5 games. You do that when you have some steady income from a certain activity that you do...

• Grats on the deal, Did it require for you to have a VAT ID? PixelPalette

I found that some pubs require that and it anoys me as hell. I dont want to open a VAT company just to sell some cheap ass html 5 games. You do that when you have some steady income from a certain activity that you do...

Nope, i am American. America does not have value added tax, so i didn't need to do that. I did however get asked about it, and simply told them i don't know how to do that, in which they did it for me. *shrugs*

• awesome thread, thanks for starting it

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)