Is there a reason why my app wont show up when I search for?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Words Search Puzzle Template in Construct 2 and Construct 3
  • So I uploaded my app over a day ago, but it wont show up when I search for it.

I will only find it if I search for the APP ID which seems wrong, it dosen't pick up the title or the keywords in the description?

is there a reason for this?

Like will it take a week before Google Play picks up the 'keywords' around the application or did I do something completely wrong?

Because this way I wont be able to get any downloads at all, since nobody can find it (Because nobody will be searching for the net.domain.Appname to find the application.

Not even Google AdMob can find the app to link it

This is on the Google Play store

Or is the "APP ID" the keyword search?

Like the current one I use is a shorten one from the original word,

• is related with the com.app.com thing if i remember right. but been a while since i uploaded a mobile game so i might be wrong.

• Don't worry Triforce, it's normal. It usually takes few days for Google to index everything well. It can take even more untill you'll be able to find it via AdMob.

• Don't worry Triforce, it's normal. It usually takes few days for Google to index everything well. It can take even more untill you'll be able to find it via AdMob.

I uploaded a other app and right after it had "proccessed" so was it done, I can find it on the play store right away, but not the app I worked months on

• is related with the com.app.com thing if i remember right. but been a while since i uploaded a mobile game so i might be wrong.

I have googled and it seems like I can't edit the com.app.com thing,

Should I just remove that one and upload as a brand new file?

• try that, see if uploading a new one and assigning a new ad to the new com.id.com thingy gets detected but as said, i do remember now, i had to wait around 24 hrs before i could get the link from the approved game in gplay. unless u already have the app approved and is visible, then i have no idea sorry.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • try that, see if uploading a new one and assigning a new ad to the new com.id.com thingy gets detected but as said, i do remember now, i had to wait around 24 hrs before i could get the link from the approved game in gplay. unless u already have the app approved and is visible, then i have no idea sorry.

I have unpublished my last app and uploaded a new one with a new com.site.name to see if that is the problem.

I will come back in a few hours with results, if that was the problem that the com.data.app was wrong

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)