HTML5/Webgl is the future of gaming!

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
professionally animated characters with Brashmonkey Spriter !
  • OMG I have heard the latest and shocking news ever!

Google has decided to remove all NPAPI plugins! Which means Unity3d games will not work on Chrome.

They say in Kongragte if you want to upload your Unity3D games you must export to HTML5/Webgl to reach all players.

The main point is that HTML5 is being chosen for game development and it is really shows how much it's powerful.

Construct2 is a HTML5 engines, which means it way ahead from Unity3d which has the HTML5 export as a preview.

I know realized that C2 is the best engine for games and HTML5 is the best ! If only Ashley build a 3D version of construct , it will be a massive hit IMHO

• http://blog.chromium.org/2013/09/saying-goodbye-to-our-old-friend-npapi.html

to put in perspective, its actually thru google decision that both unity and unreal stepped up there game and start working on webgl version of there engine, both have working versions, and are propably working hard on it, so in other words because of this construct has now serious competition in browsergames area, and performance will be easyer to compare, on the other hand it also means that webgl has become very essential to the browsers, that will further improve on it, maybe graphic driverissues will become more vissible and hopefully fixed.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > Construct2 is a HTML5 engines, which means it way ahead from Unity3d

>

I meant that HTML5 is the future , and I seeC2 is better engine for 2D games! hahahah

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)