How to run the project directly from disk?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • There is the possibility to execute the project from disk after it has been exported? If anyone knows any method help me please.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • exported to what platform?

• mercuryus I exported as HTML5, Android, Phonegap, Intel AGI, Chrome Web Store. The ideal platform for me is Android, but if you know how to run the project from disk on any other platform will also help me.

• If you export to HTML5 you find a index.html file (the default start file with HTML), just open it (with an internet explorer).

If you dislike the warning remove this lines from index.html (works with simple projects):

<script>
    	// Issue a warning if trying to preview an exported project on disk.
    	(function(){
    		// Check for running exported on file protocol
    		if (window.location.protocol.substr(0, 4) === "file")
    		{
    			alert("Exported games won't work until you upload them. (When running on the file:/// protocol, browsers block many features from working for security reasons.)");
    		}
    	})();
    	</script>
    [/code:vkh4jdse]

for Android, Phonegap, Intel AGI, Chrome Web Store it's more work. Please refer to the tutorials at scirra.com for detailed informations...

[edit]
    If you like to have a non-html-version use the Node-Webkit (you'll get an executable file).
  • I noticed that for me, even removing the file:// checking script doesnt help with CHROMIUM browsers. But with Firefox, it works fine.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)