How to monetize Windows, Chrome store and Facebook games?

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily generate many levels from a set of pre-built scenes (Construct 3 template)
  • Hello guys and girls!

Since I only have a free version of Construct 2, I can't publish to Android and iOS. I would first like to publish to web, Facebook, Chrome etc. and if my game becomes popular, I will buy a personal license and publish to Android. But I don't know how to monetize the game. Most of ad networks only display ads on mobile phones. Is there some way (except AdSense) to monetize games on web, Facebook etc.???

Thanks in advance!

• If you have the free version then you are prohibited from using the C2 product to generate money.

Here is a quote from the manual:

[quote:x72lwokc]Construct 2 Free Edition

Construct 2 can be downloaded and installed to any computer for free, including site-wide at non-commercial institutions like schools. Without a license, it runs as the Free Edition. This has the following limitations:

A maximum of 100 events in a project

A maximum of 4 layers in any layout

A maximum of 2 effects in a project

No folder organisation in the project bar

No event search

No configurations bar

No Families

No Preview on LAN

Not allowed to be used for commercial purposes (however, it can be used in education and other non-profit organisations)

• Oh...I think it's the right time to buy a license! Thanks man!!!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think it is still a good question. What is the best way to monetize a web-based game? (Even after you get the license)

• I contacted a few companies and they said that I can monetize apps on these platforms. Here is a list:

StartApp

InMobi

Leadbolt

• If you have the free version then you are prohibited from using the C2 product to generate money

issit?? damn it used to be allowed up to certain billing amount, $5000 or something wasnt it?

• No! That's for personal license

• I published a tutorial on making your own Facebook credits plugin and you can find it here

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/4798/m ... k-payments

I also have worked for a few companies on the side to integrate Facebook credits and many other options into their app. Feel free to contact me if your interested.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)